The Cassa Rurale di Trento is the main Cooperative Credit Bank of Trentino and Cassa Centrale Banca Group. With its 29 branches widespread distributed across the municipal territory, it has more than 70,000 customers.
Aware of the strategic role of document management for the modern bank, CR Trento turned to Emmedi with the need to reduce the use of paper and optimize internal procedures, in order to obtain real savings in terms of time and costs, improve the work of its operators and optimize the satisfaction of its customers.
CR Trento has installed on all its branch stations – front/back office, consulting workstation, internal offices – a Fujitsu A4 scanner with Emmedi’s 4Cheque software, an all-in-one solution for the automated management of all documents processed in the branches: checks, identity documents, multi-page contracts, A3 floor plans, tax payment forms, etc.
- One single device on every desk for managing multiple documents
- Digitization and Indexing of any size and type of document without leaving the desk
- Automation of new customers registration procedures
- Decoding performance superior to traditional stand-alone scanners with magnetic head
- Perfect integration with banking information system
- Full compliance with CIT (Check Image Truncation)
- User friendliness and increase of office efficiency
- Speed recovery of information through automatic indexing
- Improved face-to-face relationship with the customer thanks to reduced waiting times
- Concrete economic savings:
- Optimization of processing times and greater efficiency
- Reduction of installation and maintenance costs
- Elimination of external service management costsi
Watch the video interview with Franco Dapor, Communications Manager of Cassa Rurale di Trento: